Swap Your Glasses for Contacts
Contact lenses can help you see clearly without the need for glasses. You can enjoy clear and comfortable vision with lenses that won’t fog up when it gets colder. Our team at Dubuque Family Eye Care is here to help you find the right contact lenses.
Contact lenses weren’t for everyone in the past. Certain eye conditions like keratoconus and dry eye can make contacts difficult to wear, but many specialty lenses are available today. We’re confident we can help anyone interested in contacts find a comfortable pair of lenses.
No matter your vision needs, we can help you find a pair of contact lenses that you love. Visit us in Dubuque for contact lens exams and fittings.
Our Contact Lens Exam Process
During your contact lens exam and fitting, we use different technologies to assess your eyes and how well they will adapt to contact lenses. Your exam includes an in-office assessment, measurements, and a discussion about your lifestyle.
After completing the necessary tests, we will recommend contact lenses that meet your vision needs. We will address any questions or concerns you have and explain how to care for and maintain your contact lenses.
The contact lens options we offer at Dubuque Family Eye Care include:
- Soft contact lenses: Soft contact lenses are made from flexible plastic that allows oxygen to pass through to the eye—they are easy to adapt to & frequently used by people new to contacts.
- Rigid gas permeable lenses: Durable & firm, these lenses retain their shape when you blink to provide sharper vision.
- Multifocal lenses: Multifocal contacts contain 2 or more prescriptions in different sections of the lens, providing clearer vision at all distances.
- Color contact lenses: Colored contact lenses enhance or completely change your eye color, allowing you to change up your look.
- Silicone hydrogel lenses: Silicone hydrogel contact lenses are similar to rigid gas permeable lenses, but they allow more oxygen to pass through the lens to your eyes.
Find the Right Contact Lenses for You
We’re here to help if you have questions about contact lenses. We take a comprehensive approach to your contact lens exam and fitting so you can feel confident making your final decision.
Contact us if you’re interested in contact lenses, and we can find the right lenses for your vision needs.
Our practice is located in Dubuque County, just off of Center Grove Drive. You can park in one of the many parking spaces available right in front of our practice doors.
Can’t find us? Feel free to give us a call!
- 3343 Center Grove Drive, Suite
- Dubuque, IA 52003
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
*Closed from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
TESTIMONIALS & REVIEWS
Dr. Lester and her staff are the most professional and awesome team!
Very informative and kind with providing their services.
Five Stars for sure!!